Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warmer & Scent of the Month - March

I am very excited about March's Scent and "warmer" of the month! This month introduces the first Buddy of the Month, Wellington the Duck. This plush, cuddly guy is stuffed, with a zippered pouch in the back to tuck away a Scent Pak, maintaining a fresh smell for him and the space around him. Wellington is ready for Spring in a cute little yellow raincoat! Like other Scent Buddies, Wellington comes with a Scent Pak.

Wellington the Duck

The March Scent of the Month is Sunlit morning. Scentsy's description of the scent reads, "Wake up to warm rays of sunshine. Experience the brilliance of a spring morning with juicy lemon and bergamot, white flowers, and a pinch of earthy sage."

When I cracked open the plastic to test out this scent, immediately I recognized the familiarity of the fragrance; my mother used to give my sister and me mini bottles of the perfume Sunflowers when we were children. This wax matches the freshness of the perfume and undeniably smells like spring! The fragrance is very feminine, fresh, and clean. The floral notes are most prominent, making it very spring appropriate. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to test it out in my warmer!


Like every month, the warmer, Wellington, and the scent are 10% off! This includes scent bars, scent circles, room sprays, and scent paks of Sunlit Morning.

Feel free to order online at http://audreyhh.scentsy.us, or contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment